IRON Objects Presentation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The SIM Manager is the IRON Suite component which manages SIM control and allocation.
- It has knowledge of available SIMs stored in the SIM Racks. SIM selection and rotation are
- advanced criteria such as country, provider, date, time, usage, ports status and location.
- SIM Racks store SIM cards centrally and provides a SIM to IP interface to the IRON SIM Manager.
- A SIMRack can be loaded with up to 13 SIM Board, each having a capacity of 32 SIMs.
- Multiple SIM Racks canbe deployed and controlled by the IRON SIM Manager.
- The Profile Manager keeps track of all events generated in the IRON Suite database.
- Through the webinterface, it is then possible to see per SIM card which type of event has been generated as well as thecompletion ratio.
- A User is a login/password pair of information stored in the database.
- Despite administrator, all users areowned by a partition.
- A Partition allows to logically segmenting IRON suite objects (managers, users, cards, devices, etc.).
- It is auseful mean to forbid users group’s interactions on a same hardware platform.
- A Device is the GSM hardware interface.
- Devices have a limited number of virtual ports. Each port is a one to one match to use cards at a sametime.
- When all ports are used on a device, no more cards can be mapped on its ports.